Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Chapters In the Dragonball Z Series!

  That's right! The Master Mind of Drgonball and Drgonball Z has struct a deal with funimation! An agreement saying that Toriyama will indeed be adding new storys to the Dragonball Z series! Will this be the "AF" That hard core DBZ fans keep talking about?! Or will this be a redo of Dragonball GT? Im not sure if there's going to be a Super Saiyan 5 Goku, but if the show takes place after GT there probably will be. Will He bring Future Trunks back into the mix? Will We see an SS3 gohan? Anything is possible when your dealing with Akira Toriyama! The man who invented " ITS OVER 9000!!!!".


  While there is no actual news on what the show will be like you can rest asured that the show has probably already been written, but as with every great manga the story will be changed acording to what fans like most. Did you know " I didnt originally plan for Vegeta to be such a big character, but after the response he got I had no choice but to add him to the main story" say's Toriyama. When It comes to Toriyama you wont be dissapointed! Here's some Super Saiyan 5 Goku concept art!



5 comments:

  1. We all waiting for this .. Toriyama is the best .. We hope he release the new chapter in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akira Toriyama was my favoritie author of all time and he will be until the day I die!
    Thank you Akira Toriyama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLZ realease this as soon as you can dragon ball and dragon ball z and gt is my all time favorite show im excited to see what ahppens next soo hurry up before im not a kid anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


    my web page healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certification is indicated by a seal from the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association-
    JPMA. If you have a small nursery set up, space could
    be a major issue. Though this article might be of great help in your decision
    to buy a baby bassinet, try to find out more on baby bassinets by reading reviews and other articles on the
    internet.

    my blog - http://ruh2.com/index.php?do=/HelenKean/info/

    ReplyDelete